Friday, June 7, 2013

I love you, myself

Only in the UK.



Only in the UK.

How there are people who eat roast dinners that don’t include Yorkshire puddings is beyond me.

How there are people who eat roast dinners that don’t include Yorkshire puddings is beyond me.

andrewgiggles: real pain is when ur selfie game is weak but ur looking cute as hell 

andrewgiggles:

real pain is when ur selfie game is weak but ur looking cute as hell 

I wish it was acceptable to randomly hug people because there is a lady sitting beside me that could...

I wish it was acceptable to randomly hug people because there is a lady sitting beside me that could do with a good hug.

So I have turned into one of those people that eats crisps on trains.

So I have turned into one of those people that eats crisps on trains.

Was accidentally undercharged by £50 for my hair and felt awful...



Was accidentally undercharged by £50 for my hair and felt awful so rang up and I am paying the rest tomorrow. It's shit when the till is down. The receptionist said she really appreciated me calling. Off to work I go.

My mother and I fell out over my hair… So I have a hairdresser appointment tomorrow. Mum wants...

My mother and I fell out over my hair… So I have a hairdresser appointment tomorrow. Mum wants me to go brown. I’m staying as blond as I can without the ginger.

I feel really happy. I’m sad, but I’m happy. It’s a good kind of love.

I feel really happy. I’m sad, but I’m happy. It’s a good kind of love.

I’ve never felt so many emotions over a single television episode until episode 9 of Game of...

I’ve never felt so many emotions over a single television episode until episode 9 of Game of Thrones. The next time the cast members are at work I am going to cry into their cocktails.

I’m eating nachos and a chile con crane salad bowl but I’m craving olive tapenade. My...

I’m eating nachos and a chile con crane salad bowl but I’m craving olive tapenade.

My struggle.

I am now a dark blonde oh yes



I am now a dark blonde oh yes

Hahahahahaha you know what’s awesome? That my disorder is playing up so much that I...

Hahahahahaha you know what’s awesome? That my disorder is playing up so much that I can’t distinguish between my lies and the truth anymore. I haven’t had this for almost two years.

And now it’s going shit.

And at times like this I wish my friends knew how fucking much I hate being a pathological liar.

Let me love you



Let me love you

Tonight is one of those nights where I walk about work thinking, “Damn white folks.”

Tonight is one of those nights where I walk about work thinking, “Damn white folks.”

Photo









Also, I went alone to my neighbours' house party last night.

I intend to shag one of them.

No shame.

So last night I convinced three bouncers and six clubbers that I'm Beyonce's UK backing dancer, and...

So last night I convinced three bouncers and six clubbers that I'm Beyonce's UK backing dancer, and now I can get queue jump and VIP whenever I want into that specific club. Being a compulsive liar has its perks.

The way I compliment someone is by saying the name of what I like.

For example, when my mum gets her hair done, I say, “Your hair.”

My unspoken words create elusiveness and beauty.

Photo



ladyfuzz: warmwarmer-disco: A happy photo set (source) !!!!









ladyfuzz:

warmwarmer-disco:

A happy photo set

(source)

!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment