Friday, June 7, 2013

Everyone enjoys seeing each other naked.

junkie-for-the-way-you-tease:  



junkie-for-the-way-you-tease:

 

Photo



I swear every time I’m on tumblr I’m as hard as a diamond in a ice storm the entire time...

I swear every time I’m on tumblr I’m as hard as a diamond in a ice storm the entire time I’m on.

Quick have sex with me, I'll explain later.

Photo



Photo



mckenziepr: *gasp* oh fuck me hard yes!





mckenziepr:

*gasp* oh fuck me hard yes!

bjaddict: phroydianslip: Flying Phroyd I feel like this...



bjaddict:

phroydianslip:

Flying

Phroyd

I feel like this should have been the movie poster for the stepford wives

1-sensual-cpl: We absolutely love submission, so send them...



1-sensual-cpl:

We absolutely love submission, so send them away!! All sexy please, keep it sexy and classy and we will look at them when we are together!!

The Sensuals

Photo



Photo



Photo



kat-snaughtyniceties: makemesquirm: 



kat-snaughtyniceties:

makemesquirm

bjaddict: naughtynicegirl69: ;0 Refreshments



bjaddict:

naughtynicegirl69:

;0

Refreshments

mr-mrs-insatiable: And asks are great too! xoxo -Mrs.



mr-mrs-insatiable:

And asks are great too! xoxo -Mrs.

wefuckon: Sent this to my boy today ;) -Milk



wefuckon:

Sent this to my boy today ;)

-Milk

sweetflattery: this was requested by a lovely follower :)



sweetflattery:

this was requested by a lovely follower :)

Photo



If I can reach 1,000 followers before summer classes begin on May 21, I will post a video.

al0neinmybed:

Today's the 3rd. You guys have a solid 3 weeks to get me there. 

Along the way there will be little gifts, maybe every 50 followers or so and they won't disappoint (; 

Wish I had more people to talk to :(

Wish I had more people to talk to :(

No comments:

Post a Comment