Friday, June 7, 2013

Dale Croft

Ha

Ha

People done lost their mind! Trying to talk to me all crazy. I don’t ask for respect I demand...

People done lost their mind! Trying to talk to me all crazy. I don’t ask for respect I demand if you’re going to talk to me then show me some respect or keep your mouth shut.

So today didn’t start off very productive but is turning around rather quickly! Praise be to...

So today didn’t start off very productive but is turning around rather quickly! Praise be to God!

croftiee: Tyler perry father can you hear me (by...



croftiee:

Tyler perry father can you hear me (by DEENELLZ246)

One of my favorite songs!

weddingequality: Beau Chandler and Mark "Major" Jimenez, July...



weddingequality:

Beau Chandler and Mark "Major" Jimenez, July 6, 2012

Dallas, Texas

The couple staged a protest and was arrested after being denied a marriage license at the Dallas County Records building. 

Wow! Great way to stand up!

Tyler perry father can you hear me (by DEENELLZ246)



Tyler perry father can you hear me (by DEENELLZ246)

I love color, but dang this is over the top!?!



I love color, but dang this is over the top!?!

It ain’t where you came from its where you going…

It ain’t where you came from its where you going…

Diet Coke is evil & addictive!! Why must I love you so much… I wanna drink water to be...

Diet Coke is evil & addictive!! Why must I love you so much… I wanna drink water to be healthier but I have a deep desire to drink you..

I believe that PHONE Etiquette is important. Courtesy is as important in speaking over the phone as...

I believe that PHONE Etiquette is important. Courtesy is as important in speaking over the phone as in talking to people face to face. Phone calls generally should not be made before 7:00 am and only after 2230 if it is an emergency…

I am running way behind schedule I was suppose to be in the shower at 8… Devotions & Bible...

I am running way behind schedule I was suppose to be in the shower at 8… Devotions & Bible research get so interesting. YEA

Such a true statement! “When you worry about what you don’t have, you won’t be...

Such a true statement! “When you worry about what you don’t have, you won’t be able to enjoy what you do have.” -Charles Swindoll

I am happy to report that teamcroft.com is back up and running, but not at 100% yet. ~Dale

I am happy to report that teamcroft.com is back up and running, but not at 100% yet. ~Dale

Spiritual Warfare


 

James 4:7&8 (KJV) Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:7&8 (HCSB) Therefore, submit to God. But resist the Devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners, and purify your hearts, double-minded people!(G

The world is God's creation, and it contains the wonderful fruits of His handiwork. But, the world also contains countless opportunities to stray from God's will. Temptations are everywhere, and the devil, it seems, never takes a day off. Our task, as believers, is to turn away from temptation and to place our lives squarely in the center of God's will.

In his letter to Jewish Christians, Peter offered a stern warning: "Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour" (1 Peter 5:8 NASB) What was true in New Testament times is equally true in our own. Evil is indeed aboard in the world, and Satan continues to sow the seeds of destruction far and wide. In a very real sense, our world is at war: good versus evil, sin versus righteousness, hope versus suffering, praise versus apathy. As Christians, we must ensure that we place ourselves squarely on the right side of these conflicts: God's side. How can we do it? By thoughtfully studying God's Word, by regularly worshiping with fellow believers, and by guarding our hearts and minds against the subtle temptations of the enemy. When we do, we are protected..

The worst evils which have ever come upon the world have been brought upon her by an unholy church – C.H. Spurgeon

There is but one good; that is God. Everything else is good when it looks to Him and bad when it turns from Him.. –C.S. Lewis

Rebuke the Enemy in your own name and he laughs; command him in the name of Christ and he flees.. –John Eldredge

God first….Other's second…

It's out there, and it can hurt you. Evil does exist, and you will confront it. Prepare yourself by forming a genuine, and life-changing relationship with God and His only begotten Son. There is darkness in this world, but God's light can overpower any darkness..

 

 

Be Still

Be Still

 

Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God;  I will be exalted among the nations,   I will be exalted in the earth."

 

We live in a noisy world, a world filled with distractions, frustrations, obligations, and complications. But we must not allow our clamorous world to separate us from God's peace. Instead, we must "be still" so that we might sense the presence of God.

If we are to maintain righteous minds and compassionate hearts, we must take time each day for prayer and for meditation. We must make ourselves still in the presence of our Creator. WE must quiet our minds and our hearts so that we might sense God's love, God's will, and God's Son.

Has the busy pace of life robbed you of the peace that might otherwise be yours through Jesus Christ? If so, it's time to reorder your priorities. Nothing is more important than the time you spend with your Savior. So be still and claim the inner peace that is your spiritual birthright: the peace of Jesus Christ. It is offered freely; it has been paid for in full; it is yours for the asking. So ask! And then share.

God First….. Others Second….

Be still and listen to God. He has something important to say to you.


Word Press is testing me this am my whole page disappeared the other day, and then today it is all...

Word Press is testing me this am my whole page disappeared the other day, and then today it is all messed up. Lord God please help me.

It is still 91 flipping degrees… I am burning up!

It is still 91 flipping degrees… I am burning up!

That what life is about… Being Happy!



That what life is about… Being Happy!

It is almost too hot to breath outside!

It is almost too hot to breath outside!

This is one of my favorite songs! It is so uplifting!



This is one of my favorite songs! It is so uplifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment