Friday, June 7, 2013

BronXmAn 4 life

vyettri: Kuchiyose No Jutsu!!! TEAM 7 - BETTER THAN EVER .gif...



vyettri:

Kuchiyose No Jutsu!!!

TEAM 7 - BETTER THAN EVER

.gif & colors by vyettri

adavism: me avoiding people.









adavism:

me avoiding people.

krystil-with-a-k: sincerelynneka: It's called the border...



krystil-with-a-k:

sincerelynneka:

It's called the border between heaven and earth .

image

image

image

image

image

image

Reblogging because beautiful deserves beautiful name.

Photo



Photo



theworldisugly: My life



theworldisugly:

My life

Photo



e4rthy: Heavy and Dangerous Sea by Stein Liland



e4rthy:

Heavy and Dangerous Sea by Stein Liland

Photo



Photo









Photo



because-of-the-heart: Naruto 631 - Let's Begin by ~NarutoPants



because-of-the-heart:

Naruto 631 - Let's Begin by ~NarutoPants

Photo



"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things..."

"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you."

- Colin Raye (via unspoken-malevolent-whispers)

ixnay-on-the-oddk: sirmitchell: There are massive protests...









ixnay-on-the-oddk:

sirmitchell:

There are massive protests happening in Turkey right now to overthrow the Islamist government, and this is the front page of CNN.

For updates, you can follow: http://istanbulfreepress.com/ (Some images are quite graphic)

*increasingly Islamist government. They're still technically a secular country. We don't want to be giving people who know nothing about this situation to think otherwise. 

Photo



Photo



because-of-the-heart: 20130522-Reborn of Team 7 by ~Shikaobing



because-of-the-heart:

20130522-Reborn of Team 7 by ~Shikaobing

Photo



thebladeandme: Heat of the battle part 1  | { Ichigo vs. Jackie...



thebladeandme:

Heat of the battle part 1  | { Ichigo vs. Jackie }

No comments:

Post a Comment